Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pictures with host family

A picture of the bus that dropped me off. I think it´s funny how those crazy Gringas are peering out the window.

The big moment when I stepped off the bus and walked over to their house. They needed to capture it.

Chanel shaking my hand. =)

Ahhh she turned her head away.

The two dogs fighting for a shot in front of the camera. Chanel´s really self centered and never lets me pet Pimienta.


They told me to take a picture hugging that plant.

Here are my host parents...

... and my host brother. Funny how he´s so tall while his parents are really short.



4 comments:

  1. you're adorable. and you look TALL compared to your host fam. i didn't know that was possible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your host parents look too serious. i want to visit them later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahoo email was hijacked. use my work email

    ReplyDelete
  4. Student host families are an integral part of any student exchange program, with an immeasurable number of benefits for both students and their host families.

    aupair

    ReplyDelete